If you need your garage door serviced, First Choice Garage Doors is here to help.
Your garage door and garage door operators need to be checked regularly to ensure that they continue to operate safely and efficiently. Regular maintenance can save you the cost of an unexpected repair, extend the lifetime of your door, and give you peace of mind.
When to Schedule Garage Door Repair
Let’s face it: there are a number of reasons why your garage door may need repair services. No matter the situation, don’t try to make it a DIY project — this could end up causing more damage, resulting in costly repairs. Instead, consult a professional!
One of the garage door repair professionals at First Choice Garage Doors will come out and assess your garage door, find the source of the problem and repair your garage door. Get in touch with us if:
- Your garage door doesn’t close or only closes partially
- Your garage door doesn’t open or only partially opens
- There is a loud grinding noise when your garage door opens or closes
- Your garage door can be manually opened without using the opener or security pad
- The motor runs but the garage door doesn’t open
- The glass in your garage door is broken
First Choice Garage Doors specializes in the repair and maintenance of garage doors and garage door accessories. Our experienced technicians know how to rapidly and safely repair or service your door, whatever the make or model. If you have an unexpected problem, we will not only fix the problem, but we will service your equipment entirely and make recommendations to improve its performance.
Commercial Door Repair
Garage door repair for your home is important, but equally as important is commercial garage door repair. If the doors at your firehouse, storage facility, warehouse or other building aren’t working properly, you need to get them fixed right away. With timely garage door repair — or, if necessary, garage door replacement — these problems can be prevented.
Typically, your garage door is pretty reliable. However, there may come a time when you need repair. If you live in the Annapolis or Baltimore, Maryland areas, Delaware or Northern Virginia and need garage door repair, First Choice Garage Doors has you covered!
Our garage door “tune-up and safety inspection” checklist includes:
Inspecting entire garage door and operator system, including:
- Tightening and inspecting all door hardware
- Lubricating all moving parts such as roller, hinges, pulleys and springs
- Checking bottom and perimeter weather seal
- Checking cables and springs for wear and fraying
- Checking for proper balancing of door
- Checking spring tension